You are not logged in.

Becks

God Becks

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 7:14pm

Guys forget that server, we all want old good times back but that staff wont change anything !!!
The server was really great but long time ago ..

Seems someone cannot live without his cavebot, warbot, ultra healing.
TibiaFun stands for quality, that's how we are doing since years.

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 6:39am

I noticed community don't have vote here and regardless effect Suuport do what he wants. WE told u Becks we dont wanna play on your all new ideas like new (stupid) fast attack,Aolifes. If u dont change fast attackk on old so ''Restart SErver '' don't give effect.

Kratos

Bastard Coder from Hell {B.C.f.H.}

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 10:27am

I noticed community don't have vote here and regardless effect Suuport do what he wants. WE told u Becks we dont wanna play on your all new ideas like new (stupid) fast attack,Aolifes. If u dont change fast attackk on old so ''Restart SErver '' don't give effect.

Stop pretending like your opinion reflects all players. I know really alot people that are also excited about our plans.
Its just that alot of that players are not writing in the forum that often but I am clearly aware about the situation.

So infact we cannot make everyone happy so we will do what we think is the best.
I am not interested in doing oxymorron, conservative shit like "going back to old features" and so on

Live with the fact and give it a try or not. If you cant: then you are free to go, your flaming wont change a thing.

Friday, April 12th 2013, 6:36am

You do what you want i have it in ass i dont must play here true? Bye.

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 2:07am

@ becks
As I see no one wants that quality or why are only highest 10 player online ? We and I talk for much ppl as i know want fun just fun that means in our eyes:
WARS AND BOTS!

If a player wants quality he plays 8.6 but we dont want that quality we want FUN and we dont get it in tibiafun anymore..
So I ask you what do you want a super pro server with so good quality or a server with players?

Think about it
Yours Banger :)

Kratos

Bastard Coder from Hell {B.C.f.H.}

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 4:04pm

@ becks
As I see no one wants that quality or why are only highest 10 player online ? We and I talk for much ppl as i know want fun just fun that means in our eyes:
WARS AND BOTS!

If a player wants quality he plays 8.6 but we dont want that quality we want FUN and we dont get it in tibiafun anymore..
So I ask you what do you want a super pro server with so good quality or a server with players?

Think about it
Yours Banger :)

20 players are exactly the explanation that it still makes fun.

The reasons I analyzed for our currently low players are:
1) For the time we had partially hosted Materia
2) Too less updates
3) The Ladder/Allstars system split the community and started in the wrong way. - We should have started this with a complete reset instead.

After asking arround alot, this is the result of our research and it has nothing to do with less bots or slower fast attack at all.

This is the right way and we will keep our course.

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 8:09pm

God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Do what you want, we will see what happen..

Xavii

Trainee

Friday, April 19th 2013, 11:07am

They have no eyes?
We are more players, those who complain that they play ..
Would gain more!
Only need to do a reset, and that this will be the same as before, just as fun and exciting, this server has gone from being the best to only 5 or 6 people playing, many players are bored for the slow atk.
The black hole is the most destructive, even faster than light.

Friday, April 19th 2013, 11:46am

More players Hole? Haha before play 10 players now play 15. Yes its awesome big change. (-.-)

Xavii

Trainee

Friday, April 19th 2013, 5:53pm

More players Hole? Haha before play 10 players now play 15. Yes its awesome big change. (-.-)

normally me call alot of people... and others are boreds and back "Diablik play back too etc.." Xardas and Xarill are my friends and play back too
@ Dam96: Shut UP and i wish you luck in your dream world :whistling:
The black hole is the most destructive, even faster than light.

Saturday, April 20th 2013, 6:23pm

Just restart the server

Monday, October 21st 2013, 10:12pm

as the topic says, i created a poll for a reset!
all known that soon will be a update, so lets do a completly reset and start from new on!
think about it and make your decission, we can do it, if enough players want this reset!
NOOOOO